Tuesday’s Five Things To Know Before 5April 3rd, 2012 at 4:07 pm by Bill Diven under 5 Things, Latest Posts
It’s time for cherry blossoms and a traffic headache in Santa Fe plus photos of crazy weather and more in Tuesday’s Five Things To Know Before 5.
5. Cherry and crabapple trees are blossoming at the ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden. Special tours 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. tomorrow and next Wednesday to celebrate traditional Japanese festival of the flowers. Tours included with regular admission; no reservations needed. Botanic Garden details on BioPark website.
4. Two Santa Fe highway projects will slow drivers on NM 599, the Santa Fe bypass, until summer 2013, and shut down the northbound I-25 exit ramp to northbound St. Francis Drive for nearly two months. More here>>
3. Bernalillo County has more than $655,000 in county, private and other microloan funds available now to help jump-start small businesses and new ventures in the county. The county is hosting a Small Business Summit tomorrow. Details by calling 468-7818 or via email.
2. KRQE.com users have submitted numerous weather photos today. Check out the April Snow Showers photos and other recent KRQE.com photo galleries.
1. It’s been a rough day for weather from snow in the East Mountains to the many miles of power poles blown down from Raton and Springer to the east and south plus the tornadoes that raked the Dallas area. Watch for updates and video on KRQE News 13 newscasts at 4, 5:30 and 10 p.m. and on 2 KASA Fox at 9 p.m.
What’s happening tonight: KRQE 13 and 2 KASA Fox TV programming schedules
What’s coming up: KRQE.com Community Events Calendar