Governor Martinez Greets President Obama

March 22nd, 2012 at 11:02 am by under Latest Posts, Photos

What do you think about Governor Susana Martinez’s decision to greet President Obama yesterday when he arrived in Roswell?

Please share you comments for our 4pm show.

10 Responses to “Governor Martinez Greets President Obama”

1. PETER PENA says:

I think she did the right thing she is the top offical in n.m.and she is doing a good job.

2. Dan Lindsey. Democrat says:

Classy and respectful!

3. Kimberly says:

Why is this even an issue? As an elected official, representing our state, I believe it should be a given. I’m glad she is holdling her position with class and dignity. I would have been very disappointed if she had not.

4. Danny says:

It was a good thing on Governor Martinez’s part to acknowkledge her president visiting the state despite the two being from opposing parties.

5. Jose says:

As a Democrat, I applaud the Governor for showing such class. She is the first Republican I ever voted for and she has made me proud!

6. Ricky says:

Kudos to our Governor a REPUBLICAN SHOWED SOME CLASS AND DIDN’T KNEEL BRFORE the king Hey she did allright ,Got in some lambe points too . I hope she told him to not come around next year .

7. Suzann says:

How long were the President and Governor together? I am so pleased she met him in Roswell. Did she accompany him throughout his visit?

1. Bill Diven says:

The governor and the president met briefly at the Roswell Air Center. She did not accompany him when he flew to Maljamar.

8. Dave says:

Very professional greeting eye to eye as you would want to meet someone. As a good friend, leader and mentor has told me: “You will be rewarded and judged by your actions not intentions”… This sends a strong message and example by Governor Martinez…Well Done!

9. Norm says:

So unlike neighboring Gov Jan Brewer’s snotty greeting of the POTUS on the tarmac some while back.