April 18th, 2014 at 8:29 pm by krqechelorivera under Latest Posts
The prequel to Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul is expected to shoot in Albuquerque and the New Mexico extras and background Casting Company is now casting for the show’s extras.
If you would like to be considered for the part send in a current photo of yourself. Keep in mind the photo must be in color and must contain the following information:
Include your availability, your name, contact information, height, weight, age, the city you live in as well as the make, model, year and color of your vehicles.
Send the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 18th, 2014 at 8:36 am by KRQE Staff under Latest Posts
Hinkle Family Fun Center will celebrate Easter with their 5th annual Eggstravaganza.
Saturday April 19 from 11 am – 2 pm Hinkle Family Fun Center will have booths set up for children to stop by and fill up their Easter baskets.
Learn more at www.hinklefamilyfuncenter.com
April 18th, 2014 at 6:00 am by Rebecca Valdez under 5 Things, Morning Show
Time for the five things you need to know before you go this morning.
- Lots of people, especially parents, are talking about this. The 14-year-old girl from Albuquerque who had an Amber Alert out for her for almost three weeks has been found. U.S. Marshals say she was with Robert Butler,26, in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Investigators say the two met online and took off last month.
- This is still making headlines all across the country the article from Mother Jones magazine and some audio of Governor Martinez and her staff ridiculing her opponents, women, teachers and more. The governor is responding now, but she’s not apologizing.
- If you’re thinking about making the pilgrimage to Santuario de Chimayo or Tome Hill, it’s time to get a move on. Hundreds of the faithful are making the trek to pray and reflect on the meaning of Good Friday. If you’re driving through these areas, remember to look out for people walking.
- We hope you have a safe and Happy Easter this weekend. Lots of churches have sunrise service and you can always go to the big one at University Stadium at 7:30 a.m. on Sunday. For more Easter fun, head to KRQE.com and click on links.
- Better keep that umbrella handy it could rain this weekend.
April 18th, 2014 at 5:07 am by John Smith under Weather
Today will feature a few more clouds as a storm system approaches New Mexico. The southwesterly flow ahead of the storm will warm temperatures and boost winds for the afternoon as well.
Spot showers and storms will form over the western high terrain late today. Then as the storm crosses the state, those showers will expand across much of the state. Though the entire state will have the opportunity to get rain, no one location will see an all day rain event.
The storm quickly moves out early Sunday. A few lingering showers will be possible early in the day Sunday, but most of Easter Sunday will be dry. The state continues to dry out as temperatures warm up into early next week.
Albuquerque forecast for Friday.
April 17th, 2014 at 8:14 pm by chrisgilson under Weather
After a beautiful Thursday, the weather is going to be unsettled as we go into the holiday weekend. An area of low pressure is going to move in from the west and it is going to track right over New Mexico. What that means for us is a good shot for scattered storms.
There’s a slight chance for some dry t-storms on Friday, but the activity will really ramp up on Saturday afternoon into the evening. All models agree this storm is heading right for us. But, they disagree on exactly how much precip we will get. Either way, keep the rain gear handy and your eye to the sky if you have outdoor plans on Saturday.